The sk8pole original silver is a 3 section light weight (1.8lbs) aluminum pole that reduces to 33 inches and extends to 6’ 4”.
sk8pole original silver Specs:
- The multi-directional rubber pusher tip maintains 100% ground contact
- The weight is evenly distributed and not heavy on the bottom end
- Three section collapsibility makes it easy to transport and stow.
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- Length: 33″ adjustable to 6’4″
Why is the Sk8pole so good?
– Simple… It was built by engineers.
- Mimics nature–engineered to mimic the efficiency of a race horse’s foot.
- Absorbs the shock–the stress is transferred to the activity damping system in the pusher tip and pole’s flexiblity.
- Grips the ground– This makes it super easy to use. No learning curve here!
- Kid Friendly– It’s lightweight aluminum and adjusts size for smaller people.
- Easily stored and transported–think about transporting a 6-7 foot pole. Now think about one that collapses to 2-3ft. Yeah, you get it.
The Stand Up Paddle Boarding was originally used by hawaiian surf teacher
which tryed to find out a comfortable way to paddle out and have a good overview.
Meanwhile Stand Up Paddle Boarding is super famous – not only in Hawaii.
And now, there is a way Stand Up Paddle on the land locked aspalt!
SK8POLE ORIGINAL ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK