So you’ve seen the video’s on Youtube of Longboard riders bombing a steep hill, and you want to able to go as fast, if not faster but you have no idea how to ride a longboard safely.
This great clip from Loaded TV, covers the basics of what you need to know to stay alive out there in the wild.
- What board should you ride? Board flex etc.
- Truck Tension – Loose or tight?
- How do I stop?????
- How or when to bail – should I bail????
- Speed Wobbles – How to avoid eating it!
- How to choose your first hill.
- So you get scared……what should you do?
- How to ride a longboard safely