We ARE still operating fully online and instore. Orders are dispatched daily. We are packing and dispatching orders early morning and again early evening. Where possible, we are taking advantage of Suppliers dropship facilities in the hope of speeding up your delivery time.
* Important* We are experiencing potential delays with over seas orders due to customs control at present. There may also be potential duties to pay on your order beyond our control. Some orders pass through no problem, others are held. By placing your order, you confirm you are ok to accept the possibility of delays or duties effecting your order.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION For customers ordering with WAKE2O from outside the UK.
The UK have now left Europe, for orders leaving the UK no UK VAT will be charged and as a result the price you see will exclude VAT.
- Please be aware that you may be liable for import VAT when you receive the item in your destination, this may be different for different locations (as a guide the UK VAT rate is 20% )
- It is essential that you understand and budget for any import taxes that you may have to pay.
- Wake2o is not responsible for these charges and if they are due you should be contacted by your customs office.
- Unfortunately, if Wake2o send an item out and it is then rejected by the customer due to these import charges you will receive the full refund for the item when it is returned to Wake2o minus the total shipping and returns costs.
- Exchange rates vary constantly therefore we cannot guarantee the price of an item in any other currency except GBP’s, the Euro prices are an approximate.
- The payment for your Wake2o order taken from your account will be GPB’s, you must check with your bank as to how it will come out of your account.
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions regarding this.
THIS BIT IS IMPORTANT!!
- Upon delivery please check all items have not been damaged in transit before you sign for them.
- If any damage is visible, please ensure you sign as “Damaged” and you are with your rights to refuse and ask that they are returned to the sender.
- If you cannot thoroughly check the goods please sign for as ‘unchecked’.
- It is your duty to inspect and confirm that the goods are in perfect condition before signing.
If the goods are damaged and not singed for as such, Wake2o cannot accept any liability and the item will not be replaced or reimbursed.
Wake2o.com reserves the right to refuse any order and will advise the potential purchaser in reasonable time.
In exceptional circumstances we may have to contact you if a destination evokes additional charges.
We dispatch orders on same day where possible. Time of ordering will effect the time/date of dispatch. On occassion, some products may require ordering from our supplier (theis can happen mid season, and also for hard Paddleboards), when this occurs, we will notify you of any potential delay in shipping.
- Small goods are usually sent via Royal Mail or MyHermes Signed for.
- Large Goods ie. Sup Paddle, Inflatable SUP, Wakeboards, Skateboards, are sent via 24 Hour services. Couriers will vary between UPS, DHL, Parcelforce, DPD, TNT, MyHermes or DHL.
- Xtra Large goods ie. Rigid Paddleboards, Wakeboard Towers, are sent via various different couriers, dependent upon price and insurance coverage. We aim for next day delivery, though this cannot always be guaranteed. Rigid paddleboards normally take 3-5 days to deliver.
- IMPORTANT – All our orders are shipped using a ‘signed-for’ method. All orders received, must be signed for upon delivery. We cannot take responsibility for damage or loss if the delivery is not signed for.
- Hardshell Paddleboards – ALL Hardshell Paddleboards require a signature upon delivery. We cannot deliver if there is nobody at the address to sign for the arrival of the board. We advise at the very least, inspect the packaging for damage in front of the driver ( if possible also inspect the board ). Any damage please make sure it is recorded with the driver. If you cannot inspect, please sign for the board as ‘unchecked’. Failure to follow these instructions may void any claims for transit damage reported at a later date.
STORE OPENING HOURS
MONDAY 10:00 – 17:00
TUESDAY 10:00 – 17:00
WEDNESDAY 10:00 – 17:00
FRIDAY 10:00 – 17:00
SATURDAY 10:00 – 17:00
NO SHIPPING OPTION?
If after adding products to the basket there is no shipping option, or a message saying “we do not deliver to your country”, Please get in touch with us for an accurate upto date quote. The reason you are seeing this as due to large fluctuations in transport to the requested countries. We would rather you pay for what you use instead of a ‘best guess’ charge.
That said, Kayaks, Canoes and Solid Paddle Boards are only shipped to the UK.