The Arbor Axel Serrat’s smaller shape that delivers versatility for skating it all: street, park, cruiser runs, and downhill.
L: 39.00″ | W: 9.25″ | WB: 19.00″ – 20.50″
- 7 Ply Canadian Hardrock Maple
- Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
- Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
- Paris Reverse 50° 180mm
- Sucrose Initiative Axel Pro Model Wheels
- Designed for carving and cruising.
- Larger shape increases rolling speed
- Size: 69mm // Durometer: 78A
- Contact Patch: 44.0mm // Offset: 0.0mm
- Momentum Core: Dampens bumpy rides
- enice Formula: Soft and grippy
- ABEC 7 Bearings with Spacers
- 1/8″ Hard Risers
- Die-Cut Griptape
ARBOR CERTIFIED COMPLETES – Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and diameter of teh wheels, the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for the symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.