Bones Race Reds skateboard bearings are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearing brand in the U.S.A. Standard skate bearings size which will fit all wheels including Skateboards, Scooters, Inline Skates, Quad Skates.
Features of Bones Race Reds:
- Precision ground, Skate Rated™ Racing bearings by Bones®
- Removable high-speed Nylon™ ball retainers
- Removable Non-Contact frictionless shield for easy cleaning
- Integrated bearing spacer to provide perfect 0.400″ spacing
- Extended race replaces need for spacers and washers
- Extended race provides perfect alignment for greater speed and axle reinforcement
- Fewer parts mean faster set up
- Precision ground 0.200 built in spacer to provide perfect 0.400 spacing between bearings.
- Precision ground extended race eliminates the need for speed washers, and provides better alignment of the bearings when the axle nut is tightened.
- Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream R.F.
- A groove on the inside of each bearings inner race eliminates weight and allows insertion and removal of the bearing using the Bones Bearing Tool, even on hub wheels