Kahuna Creations is proud to introduce the new Adjustable Kahuna Big Stick Wave with Pro Grip attachment!
The Kahuna Adjustable Land Paddle is the culmination of 12 years of development. US Patent No: 8,636,306 B2
Land Paddling is Kahuna’s most fearless innovation for no-limits longboarding. Riders use the Kahuna Big Stick to lean into intense downhill turns, or as a land paddle for cross country longboarding and an excellent work out.
Adjustable Kahuna Big Stick Innovations:
- New, stronger, solid shaft designed with a flat-ridge side, which delivers stronger performance as well as a more comfortable grip.
- Bigger, ultra-durable machined buttons for easier height adjustment.
- Pre-Installed with New Pro Grip attachment.
- Ergonomic handle forms perfectly to your hand.
- Adjusts from 4’5″ to 6′
New Pro Grip Attachment Features:
- The New Pro Grip attachment has a great ergonomic road feel while paddling.
- Engineered with New Ballistic Polycarbonate Compound for lightweight strength.
- Pro Grips are designed with an incredible vulcanized rubber, which delivers both solid, soft feel and durability.
- The Pro Grips can be pulled off and rotated if flat spots ever develop.
KAHUNA BIG STICK SIZING:
To size a Kahuna Big Stick, you want the handle of the stick to be between your chin and top of your forehead, while standing on a longboard.
For most longboards the rider is going to about 3-4 in or 7.5-10.25 cm taller while standing on the longboard. Kahuna Creations longboard heights are listed in the description for each longboard.
EX: If a rider is 69 in (5’9”) or 175.25 cm standing on the ground, and their longboard is 3 in or 7.5 cm high, they will be about 72 in (6 ft) or 183 cm standing on the longboard.