KAHUNA CREATIONS SEEKER LONGBOARD – 43″
The Kahuna Creations Seeker drop deck longboard is dear to our hearts as one of the sweetest longboards in the product lineup.
The beauty of these longboards is the incredible shape and style.
We begin with a huge 2″ drop, which gives the rider the lowest safest possible ride against the road.
When you ride this board, you feel at one with the road. You feel ultimate control, stability and safety because of the low center of gravity.
The front of the board is super wide at 10.5″ and tapers towards the tail. This profile gives the rider a complete sense of stability and control.
It is truly unique because, although, the board was designed as a performance board for serious board riders, it is very popular with beginners because you are only a short distance from the ground.
You get a sense of serious control and fun. great for both free riding or landpaddling.
This board is a MUST HAVE in your quiver!
- Completely Pre-assembled Longboard
- Deck dimensions: 43″ X 10.5″ (made in USA)
- Canadian Maple 9 Ply
- Silicon Sand Clear Grip
- W Concaved for Ultimate Performance
- Premium Bear Grizzly 180mm Premium Longboard Trucks
- Genuine Kahuna Creations premium 70mm 82A Wheels (made in USA)
- Drop Deck lowers 2″ from top point
- Master-crafted quality on every aspect of this longboard
- 300 pound max recommended weight
- Artwork by world famous Dennis Mathewson. A Master Artist based in Hawaii. His words on the art work of the seeker:
For years, I tried to capture a photo of a free swimming octopus, with little success. Face it, when this creature is in the open water it becomes bait to many predators. My good friend, Gary Simons a drive instructor/captain on the big Island provided me with the reference photo that he captured on his camera one morning while diving. Although, out of focus, I was able to recreate Seeker from this reference. I see “Seeker” as an octopus seeking refuge from the dangers of the open water.
- *Wheel color subject to change.
MADE IN SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
VISIT KAHUNA CREATIONS UK OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE