KAHUNA CREATIONS SHAKA LONGBOARD – KAHILI
The Kahuna Creations Shaka Kahili Longboard is Kahuna Creations’ crown jewels of the product line up.
There is nothing like riding this board because of the incredible shape and setup.
The shape features a 14″ wide deck with a huge rocker shape (the tip and tail bend upwards).
The shape is engineered to provide the smoothest ride and deliver deep carving action.
The wide footprint along with the rocker shape gives the riders such a smooth ride and ultimate control.
If you want a board that is perfect for landpaddling, the Shaka is the board for you.
The Shaka Kahili Longboard features the original artwork of Samoan Chief and owner of Black Wave Tattoo in Los Angeles, California…Su’a Su’lape Freewind.
Beautiful artwork adorned with imported Tahitian Lava sand grip, presents an incredible longboard that will be loved for many years.
Shaka Kahili Features:
- Completely pre-assembled longboard
- Deck dimensions: 46″ x 14″ (Made in MX)
- Canadian Maple 9 Ply
- Premium Bear Grizzly 180mm Longboard Trucks
- Silicon Sand Grip
- Surfboard Style Rocker Shape (Tip and Tail Curved Up)
- Premium quality precision bearings
- Genuine Kahuna Creations 70mm 82A Wheels (made in California)
COMPLETE YOUR QUIVER - PURCHASE A KAHUNA LANDPADDLE
VISIT KAHUNA CREATIONS UK OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE