FUN THINGS COME IN SMALL(ER) PACKAGES.
Continuing the legacy of Loaded dancers, the Loaded Mata Hari Longboard Complete, embraces a progressive and rapidly evolving new era of longboard dancing and freestyle. Compact dimensions, lightweight construction, poppy kicktails, and a range of wheelbase options make the Mata Hari our most technically adept board for those who live to explore and challenge what is possible on a dancing skateboard.
The Loaded Mata Hari Longboard includes three wheelbase options for a range of performance characteristics.
- Outer (29.25”): Ideal for dancing. Increased stability and space for footwork. Yields a slightly softer (but subtle) effective flex from the deck for cruising and carving comfort. Allows the rider to progressively shorten the wheelbase to maintain leverage at the kicktails as they wear.
- Middle (28.25”): Ideal for a blend of freestyle and dancing.
- Inner (27.25”): Ideal for freestyle. Increased agility, greater kicktail leverage, quicker pop, and reduced swingweight for more technical, aggressive freestyle riding. Yields a slightly firmer effective flex from the deck for enhanced control and resilience under heavy landings.
Length: 44.5” / 113 cm
Width: 9.25” / 23.5 cm
Wheelbase: 27.25, 28.25, 29.25” / 69.2, 71.8, 74.3 cm
Weight (deck only): 4.6 lb / 2.1 kg
One flex fits all.
- Loaded Mata Hari deck
- Paris V3 180mm 50° trucks
- Orangatang 65mm Fat Free wheels
- Loaded Jehu V2 bearings
- Loaded 1/16” shock pads
- Loaded button head hardware (1”)
- Assembled on middle (28.25”) wheelbase
Compact, symmetrical shape with mild rocker and concave provide a comfortable and highly versatile platform for longboard dancing and freestyle trickery. Aggressive, street-inspired kicks generate powerful pop and help protect the rails and top surface of the deck when the board lands upside down.
STRONG, LIGHT, AND POPPY
Dual vertically laminated bamboo cores are sandwiched between layers of triaxial fiberglass, epoxy resin, and bamboo veneers to create a light, strong, and poppy platform for freestyle and dancing maneuvers. CNC-milled wheel wells allow for loose trucks and reduce the chance of wheelbite.
Hearkening back to an era of significant progress in music and dance, we’ve opted for an Art Deco influenced design to inspire you to get your swing on. The griptape design echoes the Art Deco bottom graphic and ensures traction where needed while facilitating spins and pivots on top of the laser-etched top logo.