The all new Tan Tien Topo deck from Loaded features an updated wood bottom veneer, with a graphic which is reminiscent of the conceptual beginnings of the original Tan Tien decks, and pairs it with the stand out features that you’ve come to expect from previous Loaded Tan Tien decks.
The Loaded Tan Tien longboard blends carve-oriented longboarding with advanced trick riding. A flexible deck, drop-through truck mounts, and usable kicks allow the Tan Tien to pack a lot into a relatively small package. The complex contours create a super responsive board that allows for increased confidence when leaning into turns, popping tricks, and powering through slides.
LOADED RECOMMENDED SETUP – FREESTYLE & FREERIDE
Lighter and harder wheels for more technical sliding and tricks.
- Tan Tien Deck
- Paris 180mm 50° Trucks
- Orangatang 72.5mm Moronga Wheels
- Loaded Jehu V2 Bearings (with spacers)
- Loaded Button Head Hardware
- Length: 39″ (99cm)
- Width: 8.75″ (22.25cm)
- Wheelbase: 27″ (68.5cm)
- Profile: Drop Through
- Weight: 3.1-3.5 lbs (1.4-1.6 kgs)
- Flex 3: 80 – 170 lbs (36-77 kgs)
- Flex 2: 130 – 210 lbs (59-95 kgs)
- Flex 1: 170 – 270+ lbs (75-122+ kgs)