Introducing the Freestyle MGP MGX S1 Shredder Scooter, ready to shred straight out of the box and more than capable of taking on everything at your local skate park or even street spot!
Built for smaller riders, the MGX S1 features a shorter and lighter 18” long deck but still maintains an ample 4.5” width making for a solid platform for landing your tricks. The MGX S1 handlebar is also proportioned to be comfortable at 18” wide x 22” tall and will allow easy progression and rideability for up and coming shredders!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, the MGX S1 is built for performance with every component hand selected for its durability, low weight and quality materials. Available in three durable powder coated colours, the MGX S1 will allow you to step up your game!
Length: 25.5” / 64.75cm
Width: 18.5” / 47cm
Height: 31.0” / 78.7cm
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: MGP Low-Riser 18” Wide x 22” Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (45.7cm Wide x 55.9cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: MGP Threadless Cast High-Ten with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 110mm Holographic Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 4.5” Wide x 18” Long Two-Phase Heat Treated 6061 Aluminium Concave Fluted Extrusion Deck with Machine Welded MGX “X” Integrated Headtube
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Shredder Cutouts
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Deck Weight: 1.05kg / 2.31lbs
- Complete Weight: 3.20kg / 7.05lbs