The all new MGP PRO Skateboard offer quality components paired with some sick graphics, and are perfect for youngsters who have seen the older kids at the skateparks or shredding the streets and want to get involved.
The 31″ long deck is constructed from 9 Ply maple and features nose and tail kicks to help beginners learn new tricks. The wide 8″ deck, which is an ideal size for younger riders, is covered with a coarse griptape featuring a Madd Skull cut out, a concave profile to provide a secure footing and 5″ wide trucks which are made from heavy duty aluminium.
To give a smooth and fast ride, the new Madd Gear PRO Skateboards are fitted with 50mm 90a urethane wheels and Carbon Steel ABEC 3 bearings and feature great designs. Perfect for cruising or ripping it up at the skatepark.
All Madd Gear PRO Skateboards come fully assembled so they’re ready to ride.
MGP Pro Skateboard Specification:
- Deck: 31″ x 8″ 9 Ply Maple Deck
- Trucks: Heavy Duty 5″ Aluminium Trucks with 90a Cushions
- Wheels: 50mm x 30mm 90a PU Wheels with Madd Gear Graphic
- Bearings: Carbon Steel ABEC 3 Rated
- Griptape: Full OS-780 Coarse Griptape with Madd Skull Cut Out