The NSP Protech Longboard is part of the refreshed NSP Longboard range: A perfect addition to any surfer’s quiver and an exceptional shape for longboard surfers looking to fast-track their skills. The NSP Protech Longboard is a proven shape in premium construction, at a very attractive price point. Riders looking for the same classic shape but in a slightly heavier and more ding-resistant construction should look into the Elements Longboardor E+ longboard
Protech Longboard design
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• The best in versatile longboard performance, using technically advanced construction at extremely attractive retail prices.
• A classic shape for swooping bottom turns, high trim lines and drop knee cutbacks.
• New sharper rails in the tail, modern performance rocker combined with mellow V bottom blended with a subtle double concave
• Easy board to trim on the wave and dynamic when riding off the tail.
Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing longboard!
- Rail: Full
- Bottom: Beginner to Expert
- Ideal waves: 1-6ft
- Level: Beginner – Expert
- Weight: 5kg
- Length: 8″0
- Width: 22″
- Thickness: 2 3/4″
- Volume: 56.9L
- FTU side fin boxes (compatible with Futures® Fins)
- New MFC-designed nylon side fins included
- 8” center fin included.
|Length||Width||Thickness||Volume||Weight +/- 5%|
|8’0″||22″||2 ³/⁴”||56.9 Liters||4.77 Kg|
|8’6″||22 ¹/⁴”||2 ⁷/⁸”||64.4 Liters||5.28 Kg|
|9’0″||22 ³/⁴”||3″||73.2 Liters||5.72 Kg|
NSP Protech Longboard Construction Diagram
• Custom laminated finish
• Secure cell 36g EPS Core
• 6 oz + 6 oz deck
• 6 oz + 6 oz patch bottom
• UV-stable resin
• 2+1 Fin configuration
Carbon-reinforced tail patch
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides exceptional flex control, increased durability and resistance against back-foot pressure.