A true family favourite, both floaty and stable. The O’Shea QSX 10.6 Paddle Board is the best value board available. Recommended rider weight up to 120kg
The O’shea QSX is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
- Affordable Performance
- light yet durable
- stiff both length and width ways
- rolls up compactly
- no cosmetic wrinkles
O’Shea QSX 10.6 Features:
- 3 years warranty when you register
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
- The package is supplied with its own adjustable paddle.
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a backpack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Alu Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
- 10’6″ x 33 x 6″
- Volume = 290LTR
- Recommended Rider Weight = 120 kg or Less