REKD Protection’s Energy Ramp Knee Pads are perfect for a huge range of action sports and suitable for all abilities. Featuring REKD’s Exclusive Energy Foam which is superior to standard high-density foam. The high-density impact caps give excellent protection while the elastic dual straps neoprene backing give a strong, secure hold. Plus, with counter sunk ring rivets to make these pads ramp-friendly and the extra 3mm padding behind the impact cap, these Energy Ramp Knee Pads step way ahead of the competition. A micro injected strap logo provides both a durable strap end to prolong the strap life and an enhanced premium feel that REKD Protection has become renowned for.
REKD Energy Foam is a formulated impact foam designed to reduce up to 75% more impact energy compared to standard high-density foam. The material is flexible in its standard form, allowing it to move and flex to create an ergonomic fit for the user. Unlike standard high-density foam, when REKD Energy Foam is under impact the molecules form a solid structure, dissipating the energy from the impact, providing superior protective qualities and a higher impact force absorption.
Certified to EN14120:2003+A1:2007 Level 2 safety standards.
REKD ENERGY RAMP KNEE PADS FEATURES:
- Exclusive REKD Energy Impact Foam
- Heavy-duty ramp style knee pads
- Ergonomic knee recesses for added comfort
- Ramp-friendly countersunk rivets
- Embroidered pull tabs and detail tabs
- Debossed ramp cap logos
- Super comfortable fit
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS:
- High-density PP impact caps
- Heavy-duty 600D Polyester outer
- Dual elasticated straps
- Micro-injected top strap logos
- Additional 3mm padding behind the impact caps
- Neoprene backing for an ergonomic fit
- Measured 3-5cm above the knee
- S: To fit users 30-36cm around the knee
- M: To fit users 34-41cm around the knee
- L: To fit users 38-45cm around the knee
- XL: To fit users 42-48cm around the knee