RSPRO Front Deck Grip
The RSPro Front deck grip is super thin at just 1mm made from sustainable cork.
- Super thin for a better board feeling and without the “locked up” effect of traditional pads.
- Sustainable and energy efficient material.
- Easy to install (and remove).
- Works on all kinds of boards (epoxy, PU, wood and foam).
- Shape match with HexaTraction completing a full no-wax board.
- Doesn’t absorb water.
- Cork honeycomb shaped cells with excellent impact absorption properties.
- Heat protection and insulation.
- Design&manufacturing in Barcelona.
FRONT DECK GRIP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 1mm thickness.
- General dimensions: 39×52 cm (15.3″x20.1″).
- 4 pieces of 9×41.3cm (3.5″x16.3″).
- Net weight: 100 grams (3.5 ounces)
- White application paper on top.
- Made from cork.
- Identical shape angles with HexaTraction for a perfect match.
- Not 3M glue ??we have a better one.
RSPro Front Deck Grip INSTALLATION GUIDE:
TIPS for a perfect installation:
- Throughly clean the board deck with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrial cleaners.
- Before starting, arrange traction layout. PRO TIP: We recommend standing next to the board with your stance or lining up and older board to copy the front foot location.
- Use the stringer or mark the center of the board with a pencil.
- Start with the first central part. Peel off the adhesive backing on one end and start applying. PRO TIP: Squeeze from the center to the edges or from one side to the opposite so all air gets out.
- Then side parts ensuring even gaps on each side. PRO TIP: Use the HexaTraction spacer
- Peel off the white protective&application paper.
- Wait for some hours and go surf