SurfEars, earplugs that let sound in and keep water out. They come with changeable parts in different sizes that allow you to customise them for your ears in order to find a comfortable and secure fit. Suitable for surfing, swimming, white water kayaking, diving, wake boarding and other water activities.
SurfEars have close to zero acoustic loss in the frequency range of human speech while the best competitor cuts away about 20-30dB. To give you a reference, 30dB is roughly the difference between the loudest and lowest volume setting on your smartphone. That’s pretty big difference!
- Protection Against Surfers Ear
- Protection Against Swimmers Ear
- Lets Sound In
- Keeps Water Out
- Great Comfort
- Secure Fit
- Fixation Wing : Keeps your plugs in place. Comes with 2 sizes for a custom fit.
- Core With Acoustic Mesh : Shaped to boost acoustic performance, and sealed with a mesh to protect you from the elements.
- Sealing Gel : Seals the ear canal in a comfortable and secure way. Comes in 4 sizes for a custom fit.
- Adjustable Ear Tip: SurfEARS 3.0 lets you adjust how far into the ear canal the ear tips sit – increasing the plugs customizability. this is much appreciated by users who already suffer with Surfers Ear (bone growth) which prevents them from using traditional deep sitting ear plugs.