The Tahe Surfboards 8’4 Magnum is designed as a performance board for bigger surfers, the Magnum’s exceptional volume makes it easy to paddle and catch waves no matter your size or ability.
Offering riders a fast learning curve, its mid-range length keeps it loose and fun in a wide range of surf conditions. The Magnum will help novice surfers gain confidence and progress quickly by catching heaps of waves. Intermediate and advanced riders will easily learn to carve the Magnum through faster sections of any break.
If you’re looking for one board that allows the widest range of rider sizes to learn how to surf, this is your board!
DURA-TEC combines an ultra-durable polyethylene outer shell (like a kayak but lighter weight) with a full polyurethane foam core (like that found in traditional surfboards)
These materials are thermoformed in steel molds to ensure consistent and accurate reproduction of the original shape. Proven and long lasting with great performance, we’ve been making recreational wind and surf boards like this since the 1980’s and many are still on the water today!
The Tahe Surfboards 8’4 is Ideal for:
- Beginners up to 180lbs/80kg looking for quick success
- Intermediate and advanced surfers up to 220lbs/100kg for big wave count and performance
- Surfers looking for worry-free, ding-proof construction
Tahe Surfboards 8’4 Magnum Tech Specs:
- Max Riders Weight: 220 lbs / 100 kg
- Length: 8’4″ / 254 cm
- Width: 23.25 / 59 cm
- Thickness: 3.20″ / 8.2 cm
- Volume: 72 L
- Weight: 17.0 lbs / 7.7 kg
- Finbox Configuration Set Up: 2 x FCS G-L Side + 1 FCSII Dolphin 9″
- Supplied fin(s): 2 FCS G-L Side + 1 FCSII Dolphin 9″
- Technology: DURA-TEC
- Country of manufacture: France
- Formerly known as BIC surfboards
- EXCLUSIVE DURA-TEC CONSTRUCTION – For extreme durability, excellent value for money and worry-free reliability
- CLOSED CELL PU INNER CORE: For structural integrity and board stiffness
- PROVEN SHAPES – By legendary shapers Gerard DABBADIE and Peter PAN for riders of all sizes
- BUILT-IN NOSE GUARD – To enhance product lifetime
- FCS FINS – Come standard with every board
- SUSTAINABLY MADE IN FRANCE – At our own factory with strict environmental and working condition standards
Thermoforming around a Polystyrene Core
• Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity
• Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer
shell and maximum strength.
Products using this technique:
Designated Windsurf and SUP boards