The Unlimited Race Kit Is As Good As It Gets.
The Unlimited Race kit can be installed on nearly any skateboard, feature four riding modes (with user-tunable speed, acceleration, and braking), and are airline friendly! Featuring top-shelf components including custom-designed motors, carbon fiber mounting plates, and Orangatang urethane. And if that isn’t enough, they are also highly water resistant (when the charge port covers are in place).
The Unlimited Race Kit is Loaded‘s highest-end offering. Two batteries, two motors–hold onto your helmets. More power than you should ever need on an e-skate. Need we say more?
Range: 13 miles Weight: From / 4 kg Torque: 20° Uphill Top Speed: 27 mph
LIGHT | POWERFUL
- Two Motors, Two Batteries
- Fits nearly any truck and deck
- Recommended for any skateboard over 33”
- Four riding modes
- User tunable settings for speed, acceleration and braking
- Airline friendly
- Water Resistant (When Charge Port Covers are in Place)
- Top Shelf Components including a custom designed motor, carbon plate and Orangatang Wheels
- Intuitive remote user interface
- Cruise: Press and hold A to set cruise control at your current speed. Release A to deactivate
- Nitro: Press and hold B at full throttle for an extra boost of speed
- 2 x Orangatang 80a Orange 85 mm Caguama Wheels
- 2 x Orangatang 80a Orange Wheel Sleeves fitted to Motors
- Battery Charger
- Remote Control
- Wrist Strap and Charger Cable for Remote Control
- Skate Tool and Torque Tool
- Assembly Kit (Includes hardware and risers)
- Electric Skateboard Product Manual
- Unlimited/Loaded/Orangatang Sticker Sheet
- Please Note – Does not include trucks
Unlimited Race Kit Specifications:
- Top Speed: 27 mph / 43.5 kph
- Range: 13 miles / 21 km
- Weight: 8.8 lbs / 4 kg
- Torque: 20° Uphill
- Rider Weight Limit: Tested to 280 lbs / 127 kg
- Push to start: Must be going at least 2 km/h to engage motors (for safety)
- 3 Ride modes: Snail, Eco and Pro, for riders of all abilities
- User-tunable app: Dial in the performance to your exact preferences (acceleration, deceleration, and maximum speed) with the free rideunlimited app
- Power: 1680 W MAX
- Drive System: FOC with Regenerative Braking
- Throttle: Remote Control with user-tunable parameters
- Charger Input: 100 V – 240 V | 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Charging Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Charge Time: 150 minutes
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Balanced Charging: Both Batteries charge simultaneously and self balance
- Voltage: 36 V nominal | 42 V max.
- Capacity: 2.5 Ah per battery
- Total energy: 90 Wh per battery (can be taken as a carry-on item on commercial airlines)
- Connectivity: CAN bus to other Batteries and Cores
- Enclosure material: Fiber-reinforced nylon (tough as nails!)
- USB Type-C port for charging accessories
- Sealed to IP65 spec.
Motor – A custom-designed, ultra power-dense motor with loads of torque and a premium Orangatang urethane liner. Fits almost any truck with no modification thanks to our patented mounting system.
Battery – The swappable lithium-ion battery is as powerful as it is tough. It’s also travel-friendly, meaning you can bring it with you on your next flight! The button lights up to different colors to indicate the state of charge of the battery and other important messages.
Core (Motor Controller) – The Core contains the brains of the operations. It is the link between the battery, motor, and the remote control to provide you with up-to-date information about your powertrain. Built with state-of-the-art hardware and firmware to provide a safe, smooth, and stealthy ride!
Urethane – Featuring premium Orangatang motor liners and Orangatang Caguama standard wheels for fast roll speed, high traction, vibration damping, and smooth slides. Orangatang has been an early leader in e-skate urethane and featured as original equipment on many influential brands (including Boosted Boards and Evolve Skateboards), and the instantly recognizable orange urethane has become a de-facto standard in both e-skate and longboarding in general since 2008. Orange is the new orange.