Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve - Navy / Grey
If you take the original dryrobe concept, cross it with the old school Swim Parka combine that with the versatility of a zip front Poncho and then add all the functions & super warmth of the dryrobe Advance, you get the Dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve.
The dryrobe has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric & a lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements.
Our Long Sleeve design features a more tailored, fitted sleeve with velcro fasteners at the wrists. Other features include, our soft lined external pockets, large internal storage pocket & MP3 player pocket. Our Unique chunky YKK® Zip front is an essential element providing fast, easy exit & entry.
• Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
• Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
• Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
• Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
• Get dry instantly and the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm
• The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
• Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
• Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
• Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
• At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
• A completely waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
• Our super warm lining Synthetic Lambswool lining (51% Acrylic, 49% Polyester)
• The dryrobe full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
• Minimal sealed seam construction
• Deep external fleece warm lined pockets
• A huge 'A4' size internal soft lined poacher pocket
• Internal zip entry phone, iPod, MP3, or wallet pocket
• The inside chest pocket, 2-way waterproof design
• Super light construction - 1.3kg
Have Fun, Stay Warm And Play Safe.
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory
Dryrobe Advance long sleeve is one tough bit of kit, it’s designed to stand the wear and tear of sporty and active lifestyles, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A compression travel bag is available for increased storage and portability.
* Dryrobe is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Need help with sizing?
Dryrobe is not your average fit. The dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an ‘over everything’ outer warm layer. dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat. The dryrobe Advance Long Sleeve is a better option for you if you if you want to wear it for warmth only and not for getting changed. The Short Sleeve design is better for fast changing.
How will it look?
You will see that the main and obvious difference is the height of the hem. The change space varies for each of the sizes too (see the dimensions on the Sizing Guide).
|Recommended Fit For Getting Changed|
|This size chart will ensure the dryrobe® is spacious enough inside for you to wriggle around whilst getting changed in and long enough to keep you covered. Perfect for jumping in and out of a wetsuit, getting changed after swimming or an event.Height is the primary factor when sizing. If you find yourself on the cusp of a recommended size, or multiple recommended sizes, please refer to the waist /dress size for the best fit for your intended use. dryrobe® Advance is a unisex garment.|
|Recommended Fit For General Use And Not Getting Changed In|
|If changing space is not required, this chart will help you choose the right size dryrobe® for keeping warm and dry, whilst not being too bulky. Ideal for staying warm on the beach, walking the dog or keeping cosy around the campfire.Height is the primary factor when sizing. If you find yourself on the cusp of a recommended size, or multiple recommended sizes, please refer to the waist /dress size for the best fit for your intended use. dryrobe® Advance is a unisex garment.|