Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Claims must be submitted to:
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The warranty applies only to the original purchaser (“Owner”).
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Wake2o warrants all products sold to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Wake2o’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair / replacement / refund of the defective product.
Wake2o will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of any product sold from our store.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to any product not specifically authorized in writing by wake2o.
* Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
* Products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
– Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
– Impact-related damage or breakage
– Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
– Intentional damage and/or breakage
– Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
– Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
– Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
– Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
– Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If a defect arises in the product within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product. We will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
Furthermore, if the product / part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
How it works:
* All products to be returned to us for warranty must be returned before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase.
* All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Wake2o assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to a us. Shipping charges to a wake2o are not refundable.
* Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
* Return shipping costs will be paid by wake2o.
Unused merchandise may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date. (Holiday returns are 30 days from Christmas Day, starting with purchases after November 15th.) Opened merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee (see guidelines below).
Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on products that have been used.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering on your deck or mounted the trucks/ bindings, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged. Exceptions will exist if there is a manufacturer defect (see warranty policy).
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
- Products and parts must be returned unopened and unused. Stickers and DVD’s must be unused and unopened.
Returned merchandise is subject to inspection before issuing a refund or exchange. Once product condition is determined, we will issue a refund or exchange the product. A refund will be processed (excluding original shipping costs and/or restocking fees) to your original payment method 7 to 14 days after we receive the returned product.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs unless there was an error in filling the order, in which case we will gladly issue a refund of costs or arrange collection.
For product exchanges, item(s) must be returned unused and in resalable condition (as outlined above). A written explanation of the exchange with your contact info, including an original purchase receipt must accompany the product. Any additional expenses and/or shipping charges will be charged to the original credit card supplied.
INDY WAKEBOARD TOWER & ACCESSORIES WARRANTY
5 Year Warranty for the original owner covers the following products:
Kneeboard Combo racks
Tower Speakers Pods
Bimini Top / racks
Indy warrants against manufactures defects for 5 years of the product to the original owner.
Indy will supply parts for the repair of any material cracks, fractures that are a result of a manufacturing defect.
The Polished, Anodized, Powder Coated, polished stainless steel surfaces are specifically excluded..
Bungee cords, foam, plastic, nylon,rubber parts, mirror surfaces, cover material are also excluded.
Speakers are covered by a one year warranty.
Any modifications or improper use, not approved in writing, shall void this warranty.
Please read warnings on labels and installation guide.
NOTE: During manufacturing, production and packing sometimes imperfections occur.
Please use common sense when it comes to complaints about, small scratches, polish marks,
anodised marks and small imperfections. These are not classed as defects or warranty claims.
Please include details, purchase date, your country location and photos.
Small goods are usually sent via Royal Mail Signed for.
Large Goods ie. Sup Paddle are sent via Parcelforce 24Hour
Xtra Large goods ie. Rigid Paddleboards, Wakeboard Towers, are sent via various different couriers, dependant upon price and insurance coverage. We aim for next day delivery, though this cannot always be guaranteed. Rigid paddleboards normally take 3-5 days to deliver.
IMPORTANT – All our orders are shipped using a ‘signed-for’ method. All orders recieved, must be signed for and inspected upon delivery. We cannot take responsibility for damage or loss if the delivery is not signed and inspected.