Returns, Exchanges and Warranty Claims must be submitted to:
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
We have a 28-day return policy, which means you have 28 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You'll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address:
Wake2o, 127a Frankwell, SHREWSBURY, ENG, SY3 8JU, United Kingdom
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note that if your country of residence is not United Kingdom, shipping your goods may take longer than expected.
Extended Christmas Returns:
Christmas returns carry an extended returns period. All orders placed between 1st November and 31st December can return the orders up until January 31st. All other terms and conditions of the returns remain unchanged.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and Issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we may evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 3 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 3 days for any reason and without justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return to let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The warranty applies only to the original purchaser (“Owner”).
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
Wake2o warrants all products sold to be free of defects in material or workmanship. Wake2o’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair / replacement / refund of the defective product.
Wake2o will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of any product sold from our store.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
* Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to any product not specifically authorized in writing by wake2o.
* Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
* Products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
– Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
– Impact-related damage or breakage
– Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
– Intentional damage and/or breakage
– Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
– Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
– Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
– Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
– Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
If a defect arises in the product within the limited warranty period, the user should promptly return the product. We will not be responsible for any costs, such as, but not limited to handling, shipping or insurance. If the item(s) are replaced, the replacement product is covered only for the remainder of the original limited warranty period dating from the purchase of the original product.
Furthermore, if the product / part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
How it works:
* All products to be returned to us for warranty must be returned before the expiration of the warranty period and must be accompanied by the dated proof of purchase.
* All products must be shipped prepaid and insured. Wake2o assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the Owner to a us. Shipping charges to a wake2o are not refundable.
* Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
* Return shipping costs will be paid by wake2o.
Please include details, purchase date, your country location and photos.