Dive into the Freedom: Explore the Waters with Our Premium Inflatable Paddle Boards
Experience Seamless Adventure: Our Inflatable Paddle Boards Redefine Convenience and Versatility. Engineered for the ultimate blend of portability and performance, these boards are your passport to ride anywhere. Forged from unyielding materials, they're a fortress against the elements – from tranquil lakes to rowdy oceans. With a hassle-free inflate-and-deflate dance, setting up or packing down is a breeze, making it your ultimate travel companion.
It doesn't matter if you're a water rookie or a seasoned wave warrior, our inflatable paddle boards promise steadfast stability and nimble manoeuvrability for the ride of your life. Glide along serene waterways, ignite your passion for daring water sports, or unwind with a leisurely day on the water. Make the call to ride with our inflatable paddle boards, and you'll unveil a new chapter of boundless exploration. Dive into our collection now and let the currents lead you to your next unforgettable aquatic escapade.
Inflatable Stand UP Paddle Boards
Compact And Easy To Transport
Quality Paddle Boards For The Whole Family
Premium VS Cheap Paddle Boards
Hi-Tech Paddle Boards
Do You Need Advice on Choosing Your Paddle Board?
Whether inflatable stand up paddle boards are worth it or not depends on your specific needs and preferences. Here are some factors to consider when evaluating the worth of inflatable paddle boards:
- Portability: Inflatable paddle boards are highly portable compared to traditional hard boards. They can be deflated, rolled up, and stored in a compact bag, making them easier to transport and store. This portability is advantageous if you plan to travel frequently or have limited storage space.
- Convenience: Inflatable paddle boards are relatively easy to inflate and deflate. Most come with a pump that allows you to quickly inflate the board within a few minutes. This convenience can be appealing if you don't want to deal with the hassle of transporting and handling a rigid board.
- Durability: Modern inflatable paddle boards are constructed using robust materials that make them durable and resistant to punctures. However, they are still more susceptible to damage compared to rigid boards. While they can handle normal paddling conditions, they may not be as suitable for more extreme activities like surfing or whitewater paddling.
- Performance: In general, rigid boards tend to offer better performance in terms of speed, manoeuvrability, and stability. However, inflatable paddle boards have improved significantly in recent years, and many models now offer comparable performance to their rigid counterparts. They are well-suited for recreational paddling, yoga, and exploring calm waters.
- Cost: Inflatable paddle boards are often more affordable than rigid boards. They are a great option if you're on a budget or new to the sport and want to try it out without making a significant financial commitment.
Ultimately, whether inflatable paddle boards are worth it depends on your specific needs and priorities. If you value portability, convenience, and affordability, and you don't require top-tier performance, then an inflatable paddle board can be a great choice. However, if high-performance paddling is your priority or you plan to engage in more demanding activities, a rigid board may be a better fit.
When choosing an inflatable paddle board for beginners, there are several key factors to consider:
- Stability: Stability is crucial for beginners, as it helps you feel confident and maintain balance on the board. Look for inflatable paddle boards with a wide and long design, as they tend to offer better stability. Boards with a larger volume and thicker width are generally more stable.
- Size and Weight Capacity: Consider your body weight and the weight capacity of the paddle board. Ensure that the board can support your weight comfortably without compromising stability or performance. Most manufacturers provide weight capacity guidelines for their boards, so be sure to check those specifications.
- All-Around Versatility: For beginners, it's recommended to choose an all-around paddle board that performs well in various conditions. These boards are typically wider and more stable, making them suitable for calm water, small waves, and recreational paddling. They are versatile and can be used for different activities such as yoga, touring, and exploring.
- Construction and Durability: Look for inflatable paddle boards made from durable materials, such as high-quality PVC or drop-stitch construction. These materials enhance the board's durability, resistance to punctures, and overall longevity. Reinforced stitching and multiple layers of material can further improve durability.
- Package Inclusions: Consider what comes with the paddle board package. Many manufacturers offer complete packages that include a pump, paddle, leash, repair kit, and carrying bag. Purchasing a package can be convenient and cost-effective, as you'll have all the necessary accessories to get started.
- User Reviews and Recommendations: Read user reviews and seek recommendations from experienced paddlers or reputable sources. Hearing about others' experiences with specific paddle boards can provide valuable insights into their performance, durability, and overall suitability for beginners.
- Budget: Determine your budget and find a paddle board that fits within that range. Inflatable paddle boards generally tend to be more affordable than rigid boards, but prices can still vary depending on the brand, features, and quality.
It's also a good idea to try renting or borrowing different paddle boards before making a purchase. This way, you can get a better understanding of what features and characteristics you prefer in a board and make a more informed decision.
Remember, as a beginner, prioritize stability, versatility, and durability when choosing an inflatable paddle board. These factors will help ensure a positive and enjoyable experience as you start your paddleboarding journey.
The length of the board is incredibly important.
Here is a brief explanation, more infor can be found in our bolg post: https://wake2o.co.uk/blogs/news/guide-choosing-the-sup-for-you
Shorter boards - Less than 10'6
These will turn very fast, be more unstable, but suited to lighter, or smaller riders. They are also ideal for catching waves, due to their excellent maneuverability.
Mid Length Boards - 10'6
These are commonly referred to as the 'All round' boards. Their length is bang in the middle of the size ranges. Turns reasonably fast but has a lot more stability than the shorter boards. They are good for all conditions and level of rider, making them a good choice for beginners all the way through to advanced riders.
Longer boards: 11'6+
These longer boards are great for going straight. Due to their size, they do take a little longer to turn, but nothing major. They will have a quicker speed and are great for long river cruises or exploring the coastline.
If you need further help, please check out our article GUIDE: CHOOSING THE PADDLE BOARD FOR YOU where we talk in depth about all things paddle boards - from the construction technology to to the shape sizes and different lengths available.
We get asked this question a lot.
Depending upon your fitness, you should have it inflated within 10 minutes. The quality of the pump and the PSI (pressure) you wish to achieve will also play a factor in the speed at which your board is inflated.
For those that do no fancy the idea of breaking a sweat before they even get in the water, there are electric paddle board pumps available to purchase.
The majority of paddle board brand packages contain everything you require to get out on the water
- the paddle board, pump, leash, bag, paddle, and a repair kit.
Some brands don't include things like a leash or a paddle. The reason behind this is it gives the user the choice of equipment as opposed to having to take, for example, an aluminium paddle when they really want a high performance carbon paddle instead.
The contents of each package will be listed in the product description.
Good warranty is important.
This is a great question, and another good reason to invest in a known, respected brand of Paddleboard.
Obviously each brand has different warranty lengths, but currently at the top of their game is Jobe watersports. They have just introduced a 5 year warranty on their range of Paddleboards - this replaces the 3 year warranty that they had been offering for the last few years. In our opinion, this warranty length speaks volumes as to their confidence in the quality of their products.
O'shea, offer 12 months, which can be extended by a further 2 years once you register the board on their website.
Unfortunately, with the sudden surge in popularity, a lot of cheap paddle boards have emerged - but beware, as the saying goes, buy cheap, buy twice.
Most of the 'cheap' or 'budget' boards as they are more commonly known, do not have the strength, build quality or usability as a mid to premium board.
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.Birmingham UK
Professional and knowledgeable service. Really friendly staff. Great products. Finally a modern water sport shop in Shrewsbury. Can't wait to get out on the water on my new sup! Thanks to Ian and the team!Shrewsbury UK
Absolutely amazing customer service from Wake2o. Ian helped resolve any questions I had about products I was interested in. The store looks amazing and the product variety is fantastic. Could not recommend this shop and their service enough. See you again soon. Cheers.Shrewsbury UK
Brilliant service, so helpful! Fixed my paddle board that’s been broken for months very quicklyShrewsbury UK
I had great customer service from all the people at wake2o that I spoke with during the order. I highly recommend this shopReading UK