The O’Shea QSX 10.2 is the ideal entry to an intermediate level board, perfect for those seeking high performance on a budget. Recommended rider weight up to 100kg
The O’shea QSX is constructed using Premium QSx.
Industry leading convergence of great price and great performance. Features Quad Stringer Technology, 2 stiffening stringers on the top and 2 on the base, giving extreme stiffness without breaking the bank.
The benefits of this construction include:
- Affordable Performance
- light yet durable
- stiff both length and width ways
- rolls up compactly
- no cosmetic wrinkles
- O’Shea board bag which can carry the board as a backpack and made from highly durable 600D recycled nylon
- 3 piece Alu Paddle – fully adjustable
- O’Shea HP2 Double Action Power Pump
- US Box Fin
- 10’2″ x 32 x 6″
- Volume = 250LTR
- Recommended Rider Weight = 100 kg or Less
O’Shea QSX 10.2 Features:
- 3 years warranty when you register
- 1000D PVC, with double rail lap – The best & hardest wearing construction, better than most premium or high end boards!
- Brightly coloured top and bottom… Be Safe, Be Seen!
- The package is supplied with its own adjustable paddle.
- 6″ thick drop stitch fabric gives the stiffest board possible, both longitudinally and torsionally.
- O’Shea boards can be used at lower pressure more typically 13-15psi, rather than 15-20psi, possible to achieve for any mortal, even light weights, and easily possible with the std high volume pump supplied.
- Perfect combination of plan shape, width and thickness = the most stable SUP platform for any given size of board.
- Reinforced towing eye and rear leash eye.
- O’Shea pro back pack supplied.
- Original reliable H3 Valve.
- RMS – Removable fin system.
- Cad Designed and human tested by Farrel O’Shea