RSPRO HEXATRACTION WHITE EDITION
The HexaTraction White edition looks neater than the clear version. Makes your surfboard “pop” even more. It will look newer, fresher and cleaner than other boards.
It matches white surfboards and white pads even better; or it would look super extravagant on dark or black boards. You choose.
With Rspro Hexatraction, you can say goodbye to Wax and say hello to your boards graphics. These small hexagonal, clear traction pads offer incredible grip eliminating the need for wax making the product eco friendly and with the added bonus, your boards graphics will shine through!
HEXATRACTION WHITE FEATURES:
- Temperature independent grip and traction alternative to wax and pads.
- Light, thin, and doesn’t absorb water.
- No melting, no hassle, no residues, no contamination.
- White colour edition.
- Works everywhere: epoxy, polyester and soft boards.
- UV protection and waterproofing for your board deck.
- Automotive, RSPro® quality.
- Non-Aggressive to your skin.
- Designed & manufactured in Barcelona.
KIT SIZE GUIDES:
- 1 kit (box) is composed by 18 full hexagons and 4 half hexagons of 16cm (6.3″) and a HexaTraction star shaped template to make installation even easier
- Full kit net weight: 115 grams / 4 ounces
- Surf shortboard: 1 kit (box) would be enough. Check the image with layout examples
- Fun boards and Long boards: 2 kits (boxes) recommended. 3 for longer than 8′ boards. Check the image with layout examples
- SUP nose: 1 kit (box) would be enough. Check the image with layout examples
- SUP full deck: 2-3 kits (boxes) recommended. Check the image with layout examples
Install the RSPro HexaTraction White board grip & traction and forget about waxing your board in a hurry to get to the water. Optimise your fun time.
Tips For A Perfect Fit:
- Don’t install it on a cold environment. We recommend to install it at room temperature. Below 20ºC (68F) the material and glue tend to get rigid, so it would make the installation more difficult.
- Throughly clean the area with alcohol or similar. Make sure no rest of wax is present. Avoid industrial cleaners.
- Before starting, layout the HexaTraction hexagons choosing the best pattern to cover the area where you need grip and traction.
- PRO TIP: Peel exactly half of the adhesive backing of the first HexaTraction hexagon, so it will be super easy to align with the board center line.
- Pour plenty of water. Plenty!!. It will help on having no air bubbles.
- Stick half of the hexagon making sure to remove all air and water out by rubbing with your fingers and/or cloth. Remove the other half of the backing and squeeze all the air and water out.
- PRO TIP: Squeeze from the center to the edges or from one side to the opposite so all air and water gets out.
- Using the HexaTraction black star as a template, progress through the deck one hexagon at a time.
- PRO TIP: Align by the side of the hexagon with the adhesive backing on.
- Complete the layout using the half hexagons if needed.
- You’re done. Review all hexagons, making sure all the water is out, let it dry (not on the sun) and let it cure for some hours before heading to the water.
HexaTraction RSPro® board grip & traction uses a strong adhesive. If you need to remove it, we advise to use a hair dryer or heat gun to apply some gentle heat so the adhesive softens, and removal is easier. Specially if your board is painted or coated.