Bones Super Reds Skateboard Bearings - 8mm
Super REDS are designed from the ground up to be the best bearing on the market at this price point. What Super REDS are not is a REDS bearing with just better super finishing (surface polishing). Super REDS are a superior quality bearing, using higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish. The result is a bearing that is as fast as REDS but quieter, smoother, and longer lasting. Super REDS use a black shield and laser engraving to differentiate themselves from original REDS.
Bones Super Reds skateboard bearings are manufactured in China to our Bones Skate Rated specifications in a manufacturing facility dedicated to producing the highest quality skate bearings in China. They are inspected twice before being shipped to skaters and offer the greatest combination of performance, durability and low cost in the industry. Because they offer near Bones Swiss performance at a fraction of the cost, they have become the best selling bearing brand in the U.S.A. Standard skate bearings size which will fit all wheels including Skateboards, Scooters, Inline Skates, Quad Skates.
Features of Bones Super Reds:
- Features Higher quality steel races, better quality and grade balls, and a superior surface finish.
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction.
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed.
- Pre-lubricated with Speed Cream™ racing lubricant
- Skate Rated™ clearances, tolerances, materials and lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible.
- Precision ground 0.200 built in spacer to provide perfect 0.400 spacing between bearings.
- Precision ground extended race eliminates the need for speed washers, and provides better alignment of the bearings when the axle nut is tightened.
- Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream R.F.
- A groove on the inside of each bearings inner race eliminates weight and allows insertion and removal of the bearing using the Bones Bearing Tool, even on hub wheels