CityBug SE Electric Scooter - Black
The Citybug SE is the line extension of the Citybug 2S. It is is driven by a 250W/36V rear hub motor. The 36V battery enables travel distances from 9 - 11 miles. The 8” rubber compound tires ensure a durable and low maintenance ride.
The SE accelerates easily after the kick-start with a thumb throttle used by your right thumb. To slow down, just release the throttle and apply the supplementary E.A.B. (Electric Assist Brake System) with the hand brake. To stop the scooter completely, just hit the fender brake.
GET ON AND GO
FACTS & FIGURES
- Size - unfolded: 1020 x 460 x 1150 mm
- Size - folded: 917 x 459 x 384 mm
- Top speed: 13mph
- Range: approx. 9 - 11 miles from a single charge
- Charging time: approx. 2.8 hrs.
- Total weight 13.2 kg (including battery)
- Battery: Li-Ion, 36V/5.6Ah
- Motor: 250W/36V brushless DC motor
- Torque: 16 Nm
- Tires: 8“ rubber compound
- Light: LED front and rear
GREEN AND CLEAN
Press the Start button and off you go. Then just kick-start the Citybug SE with one Foot so the motor will turn over. To speed up, use the thumb throttle with your right hand and rely on your intuition to experience a carefree, enjoyable ride on your new CITYBUG SE. Having reached the desired speed, you can slow down by releasing the throttle and apply the supplementary E.A.B.
For us, safety always comes first. All our CITYBUG SE models are therefore equipped with two braking systems that work independently of each other. Both can be operated intuitively.
With the new supplementary “Electric Assist brake System” called E.A.B. you can decelerate your Citybug SE gradually. So you always have full control about the speed. This special brake is located on the front wheel of the scooter and slows down the support of the electric motor.
The second method of braking your scooter is the fender brake – a robust rear-wheel brake that you can operate with your foot to immediately bring your CITYBUG SE to a full halt.
No emissions – good for your environment! The CITYBUG SE produces no CO2 pollution whatsoever. Combined with green energy from your power supply company, the sophisticated battery technology, which ensures maximum intervals between charging, means that your actual carbon footprint becomes smaller every day.
No noise pollution -The SE is a lightweight electric vehicle that moves through the city without generating any noise. Enjoy the feeling of discovering your city on the quiet.
- Press the Start button and jump on
- Accelerate up to 5 km/h by kicking off with your foot until the electric drive starts up
- Speed up until 13mph by using the thumb throttle with your right hand
- Once you have reached your desired tempo just enjoy your ride
- To reduce your speed, release the throttle and apply the supplementary E.A.B. to slow down the motor
- To stop immediately, step on the rear-wheel brake/on the mudguard
Press the Start button and jump on and kick-start your Citybug SE. To accelerate use the smooth and easy going throttle with your right thumb until you reached your wished speed. You then travel at constant speed. To slow down release the throttle and use the supplementary E.A.B. System. Rely on your intuition to experience a carefree, enjoyable ride.
STOP & STAND
It is a well-known fact that it is often the little things that make all the difference. You can park your SE anywhere you want, without having to look for a wall or fence to lean it against. All you have to do is release the fold lever and pull on the handlebar until the underside of the footboard comes into contact with the ground. Elegantly parked, your CITYBUG then sits there, waiting for your next ride.
FOLD & GO
Arrived at your destination? The CITYBUG SE can be carried effortlessly or parked in a small space practically anywhere:
- Pull the lever on the bottom side of the handlebar
- Fold your SE until you hear a slight click
- Now, you can take it wherever you want to go
- Reverse the process and drive somewhere else
Once folded, the SE is smaller than a folding bicycle. It is light enough to carry up several flights of stairs and small enough to take with you on public transportation or even stow under a shopping cart.