- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of Paris 43° Baseplates
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
Choose a 50° truck if you want a perfect all-around truck.
150mm Longboard Trucks are perfect for:
- If you're riding a narrower board than 9” wide.
- If you want more stability at speed.
- If you want to set up a directional downhill deck.
- If you want to set up a LDP pumping deck.
Yes, The Paris trucks baseplates follow a standard hole patern and will fit pretty much all longboard decks. There may be the rare occassion that they wont fit, but in this is the case, the deck will have a strange hole pattern, not the truck.