Pyranha 9R II Kayak
Pyranha 9R II Kayak
* PYRANHA KAYAKS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY - PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASE *
The 9R kick-started a creek boat design revolution; now it's time to raise the bar with the Pyranha 9R II.
This sports car of a kayak is an exhilarating ride on any river, its narrow width not only increasing the 9R's dynamic speed, but also offering immense connectivity, effortless rolling, and lightning fast edge to edge transitions; the 9R's unparalleled speed is just as much fun to wield during everyday missions as it is in competitions, opening up more moves and whole new possibilities such as mid-rapid line changes and easy attainments.
The 9R II's design has been refined to offer paddlers a faster ride with greater control, because after all, #FastIsFun
- 9ft Length with Cut-Off Stern for ultimate speed.
- Paddle Entry Cutaways
- Speedy Hull - Extreme bow rocker, wave deflectors, and lower bow release edges
- Progressive Rocker
- Additional Volume - Improved Handling
- Softened stern sidewalls make for smoother moves and greater control
- Pronounced deck peaking sheds water efficiently when punching through features and resurfacing
- Open Stern Handle Recess
- Anodised aluminium handles and security points.
- Stout 2
Simple, solid, and highly ergonomic padded seat with trim adjustment and height adjustment shim.
Stout 2 Hip Pads
Deep-fill, oversized hip pads that mould to your shape, with foam adjustment shims for a snug fit.
Stout 2 Thigh Grips
Padded, contoured thigh grips with fore/aft adjustment and an optional hooker upgrade.
Padded backband with height adjustment and ratchet adjustment support.
|DIMENSIONS, VOLUME & WEIGHT|
|Length||272cm / 8' 11"|
|Width||65cm / 25.5"|
|External Cockpit Length||95cm / 37.5"|
|External Cockpit Width||50cm / 19.5"|
|Volume||310l / 82(US)gal|
|Weight||22kg / 48lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||65-100kg / 143-220lb|
|Smoking Geko||Fire Ant|