Solarez Microlite White Tube - 2 oz
The Solarez Microlite White is a white putty of high strength, with UV cure resin. With super lightweight additives that effectively repairs Clark Foam. It gels in 30 seconds, curing in 3 minutes - ONLY when exposed to sunlight. Upon hardening, it provides excellent sanding and fairing qualities
This kit contains polyester resin, you cannot use this kit to repair an epoxy board
Formulated especially for Poly Surfboard foam repair, it shouldn't be used on epoxy boards with EPS cores.
For deep dings. Lightweight and easy to sand.
Fast, Light, Sandable, UV Cure.
SOLAREZ MICROLITE WHITE FEATURES:
- Microscopic glass spheres - Provide string, lightweight filler for dings where a large chunk of foam is decaying or missing.
- A bubble free resin - Now matter how hard you try, you can't hand-mix fillers into resin without including some air. Bubbles are fractures waiting to open but Microlite's bubbles are microscopic and encased in glass
- High compressive strength / better bonding - Microlite is much stronger than surfboard foam and it bonds much better to the fibreglass shell. The perfect choice for repairing delamations.
- UV Stable / waterproof - Surfboard foam is terribly susceptible to yellowing and degradation.
- Dual Cure - You may cure either by sunlight or by adding MEKP catalyst.