Solarez Polyester Repair Tube - 2 oz
The Solarez Polyester repair putty is a mixture of clear non yellowing, high strength, fiber reinforced polyester resin and an amazing solar activated catalyst. There is no mixing required, just use it right from the tube. It gels in 30 seconds, curing in 3 minutes - only when exposed to sunlight.
This kit contains polyester resin, you cannot use this kit to repair an epoxy board
Formulated especially for Poly Surfboard foam repair, it shouldn't be used on epoxy boards with EPS cores.
Fast, Light, Sandable, UV Cure.
SOLAREZ POLYESTER FEATURES:
- Dispersed, wetted fibres - Solarez proprietary formula ensures that millions of fiberglass fibers are thoroughly wey-out and evenly dispersed in every dose.
- A variety of fibres - Glass, ceramic and mica provided strength, adhesion and toughness.
- A bubble-free mixture - No matter how hard you try, you can't hand-mix fillers into resin without including some air. Bubbles and unwet fibers are fractures waiting to happen. Solarez contains no bubbles.
- Denser cross - linking and surface cure - Solarez' efficient cross-linker assures 100% cure on the surface extending to all depths. This is crucial no peroxides.
- UV Stable - Solarez resists yellowing. crazing, chalkiness and other untoward effects of weathering.