What Is The NSP Elements Technology
NSP carefully selects and tests all of their materials to fully comprehend their durability, flexibility, strength, and eco-friendliness. This rigorous testing ensures that you receive a high-performing product every time you hit the water.
Their objective is to offer affordable, lightweight, multipurpose, durable, and exceptional performing surf and SUP boards at a competitive price. Working in partnership with their manufacturer since 2001, NSP developed an epoxy technology that has transformed the industry and potentially recreational surfing.
NSP Elements stands for durability, lasting value and performance – the go-to board for any weekend warrior.
NSP Elements Key Features:
- Precise- and ultra-durable Elements moulding technology delivering accurate shape reproduction with dynamic flex characteristics.
- EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and moulded, creating a durable shell.
- Great performance shapes at attractive prices.
- In the Elements line-up, the Pro-9, the Fish, Hybrid, Tinder-D8, Longboard and Funboard come with a full, 5-slot FTU (compatible with Futures® Fins) fin box setup for greater versatility.
- All Elements boards come with a wide fiberglass stringer for extra strength.