- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process for More Strength
- True T6 Heat Treatment for Extra Durability
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins and Axles
- Hand-Poured, 96a Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of Paris 50° Base plates
- 43° Base plate Marker Symbols
If you want a more stability at speed, choose a 43° Truck over a 50° Truck.
180mm wide trucks are perfectly matched to longboard decks with a width of 9” to 10″
Yes, The paris trucks baseplates follow a standard hole patern and will fit pretty much all longboard decks....there may be the rare occassion that they wont fit, but id this is the case, the deck will have a strange hole patern.......not the truck.