RSPRO SUP Rail Protection - Clear
Don't let dings and chips diminish your SUP board. Protect its rails with RSPro Sup Rail Protection to maintain a fresh and stylish appearance. Experience the highest quality rail protection available on the market, trusted by a vast community of satisfied customers worldwide.
RSPro is your ultimate solution for safeguarding your board in style. Their products offer unmatched performance and exquisite design, proudly made in Barcelona. Avoid cheap imitations that could compromise the protection and resale value of your board.
- Protect your board rail, and don't worry about hitting it with your paddle. Just enjoy!.
- Keep your board new and safe. Higher board reselling value.
- No visual impact due to the transparent material. Perfect for new boards.
- High impact and abrasion resistance with minimum weight.
- Optimized size for any board and paddler.
- Super-easy installation.
- Won't yellow over time. Will last longer than your board.
- Zero drag
- Designed & manufactured in Barcelona.
- Clear, translucid, with the RSPro logo at the side in silver colour for a perfect match to any board colours.
- 2 strips x 191cm(6’3″) x 6,3cm(2″1/2) semi-rigid 380 microns PVC lenticular pattern surface for high impact and abrasion resistance with the minimum weight. The lenticular patterns surface also facilitates adaptation to difficult areas and easy installation.
- UV-resistant and perfectly crystalline adhesive.
How To Install The RSPro SUP Rail Protection:
- Don't install it in a cold environment. We recommend installing it at room temperature. Below 20ºC (68F) the material and glue tend to get rigid, so it would make the installation more difficult. If you can't do it at room temperature above that temperature, use a hairdryer or heat gun to apply gentle heat over the rail protection before, during and after installation.
- Unroll the rail protection bands and place them on each side of the board.
- Mark with a pencil the centre of the rail protection band.
- Before removing the backing, place the centre of the rail protection band at the centre of the board rail and extend it to the nose. Mark the board with a pencil where the start of the rail protection band should be. Now you have the perfect placing longitudinally.
- Start peeling the front side of the rail protection band and start sticking it where you marked the board and on the edge of the board rail (this is the more external part of the board, and where all impacts will take place). Follow the board rail edge until the end.
If your board coating/painting is weak (usually the case on extremely expensive and on extremely cheap boards), or if you prefer to play around with the rail protection band until you find the perfect spot, spray some clean water over the rail of your board. It will allow you to move the rail protection band, and once placed, remove excess water with a squeegee or similar. The rest of the water will evaporate by itself after some hours.
We recommend waiting for 6 hours before going to the water.
If you need to remove it, we advise applying some heat with a hair dryer or heat gun to soften the adhesive and make it easier to remove.